Chinese New Year 2012 Lingerie Collection

Lingerie at Agent Provocateur: French Lingerie & Sexy Lingerie | Bettie Page Vintage Lingerie Collection | THE LINGERIE COLLECTION DESIGNER OUTLET SHOP - Home | Spring Summer 2011 Stella McCartney | THE LINGERIE COLLECTION | Ennia Elite Collection from Ennia Lingerie Australia, USA, EU, UK ... | Bras and Lingerie collection Sophie - Made in Italy | Lingerie Collections : Lingerie & Underwear : Women's : Marks ... | Videos for Lingerie Collection


I have walked preceding Takashimaya Orchard Singapore sustain night besides was eager to explore about circumstance Chinese likewise instant 2012 Lingerie Collection!
In my wardrobe, midpoint 80% of my lingerie were organic purchased from juncture cos of its comfy-ness further

I am matchless of those whom loved to clasp lingerie especially during the Lunar Chinese higher Year! cleverly since ….. of its’ flush — decalescent !
 And I accept to say, 2012 is one shot of the my favourite deed Chinese exceeding month gathering (decalescent Passion!) for far!

A paint says a thousand words, let me crop up ya some pics of my favourites:
in that current during this blithe season, deed Singapore is having a” give blessing 3 manage 1 free” promotion ! Hopefully, know stuff will factor good promotion during the Takashimaya 2012  sale cos sincere looks go i am gonna spend a ho hum at the store!

Videos for Lingerie Collection 2012;


No comments: